Are you looking for a plump, juicy chicken you can feel good about eating, and even better about the flavor? Taste the sunshine, the fresh air, and the hard work and passion that goes into raising your food...
- Pasture raised for maximum flavor, chicken happiness, and benefit to our soil
- Supplemented with locally milled, Non-GMO feed for healthy, flavorful meat
- Locally processed under USDA inspection for peace of mind and local economic support
- Raised with complete transparency, and full access to your farmer to ask the questions that mean the most to you
These chickens are raised outside on pasture for the best life, and the best flavor. Free to scratch and peck, lounge in the sunshine, eat bug and grass, a happy chicken is a tasty chicken!
- One whole chicken, averaging 4 lbs each
- Frozen and vacuum sealed for peak freshness
- Conventional breed of chicken (the kind you're most familiar with!)
- Raised on pasture to 9 weeks (plenty of grass, bugs, and sunshine!)
- Supplemented with a locally milled non-GMO feed (to support proper, healthy nutrition, and the best flavor)
- Local, USDA inspected processing (to ensure food safety, and support our local economy)"