I signed up... now what?
So, you like our farm-fresh, locally-grown food?
Well, you’re gonna like what I'm about to share with you…
Because signing up with our farm’s website makes it really easy for you to get it from us on a regular basis.
As a member of this list, you are now able to pre-order and pre-pay for anything in our online store. AND you just pick them up at one of our many pick-up locations!
You’re probably wondering what you have to do next to make it happen. Fear not, we will lay it all out for you.
First, add us to your contact list
For every order you place, you’ll be receiving a few very important emails with your initial confirmation, and when your order is packed. These emails are coming from firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure you are receiving these, be sure to add us to your contact list, and check spam to make sure we aren't getting filed away there.
Second, get logged into your Honeymoon Farm account.
You can log in your profile by using the login page at www.honeymoonfarmpa.com/login. (Hint: your username is your email address that you used to sign up and you would’ve set the password on the day you signed up)
Within your profile, you can:
- Update your contact information, including adding a secondary email address to receive notifications on your orders.
- Update your payment information, check store credit, and make any payments.
- Check your pick up dates, change your pick up location - simply click CHANGE and enter your zip code, or go to www.honeymoonfarmpa.com/locations to see a map.
- View previous orders and charges on your account, and easily re-order your favorites.
And of course, you can place orders!
- You can add your desired farm products to your cart and check out before the ordering deadline listed on your reminder email or at the top of the page.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email when your order is placed.
- You’ll receive an email when your order is packed with a confirmation of time and location of your pick up.
Have questions? A quick and friendly response awaits you at email@example.com